Friday, November 7, 2014

New Laptop

I just got a brand-new laptop, and it's great.
It's the Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Series 2-in-1. Not the catchiest name, but the when it comes to the laptop itself it's very premium-feeling. It has a silver body that isn't aluminum, but a very good-feeling plastic. The edges are curved over, so there's no wedge-in-the-wrist typing pain here. The laptop's screen hinges allow you to turn it over into a tablet. The touchscreen (I forgot to mention that before, didn't I) comes in very handy here, and even when using it in laptop mode I find it quite useful and intuitive.
The keyboard is easy to type on (I'm typing on it now) and is backlit. Comfortable, but with very little flex near the center, unlike its little brotheer, the Inspiron 11 3000 Series 2-in-1.

No comments:

Post a Comment